American Society of Civil Engineers
THIS SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES ANNUAL ACCESS TO 7-22, 7-16, and 7-10.
ASCE 7 provides up-to-date and coordinated loading standards for general structural design. The Standard describes the means for determining design loads including dead, live, soil, flood, tsunami, snow, rain, ice, earthquake, wind and fire, as well as how to assess load combinations.
• Side-by-side display of Provisions and Commentary.
• Redlining to track changes between editions.
• Annotation tools include highlighting and adding notes and bookmarks.
• Advanced search to look up key words by chapter, section, or specific type of content such as tables, captions, or appendices.
• Real-time updates of supplements and errata.
• Toggling between Customary and SI Units.
An integral part of building codes in the United States, structural engineers, architects, and those engaged in preparing and administering local building codes will find the structural load requirements in ASCE/SEI 7 essential to their practice.
to subscribe to an individual licenseCONTACT ASCE
to inquire about corporate single- and multi-site license